Helps protect against Nature's elements
A self-adhered roofing system designed to protect low slope roofs and compliments Owens Corning laminate shingles colors.
The DeckSeal Self-Adhered Roofing System is an excellent solution for low slope applications* 1/4:12 to 2:12 on residential re-roofing jobs.
The Owens Corning® DeckSeal Roofing System offers numerous advantages over competitive low slope products:
|DeckSeal SA SBS Cap (self-adhered) 12||DeckSeal SA Base/Ply (self-adhered) 12||DeckSeal MA NailBase|
|Roll Dimension||32' 10" x 39 3/8" (10M x 1M)||65' 8" x 39 3/8" (20M x 1M)||65' 8" x 39 3/8" (20M x 1M)|
|Nominal Thickness||130 mils (3.3 MM)||80 mils (2.0 MM)||80 mils (2.0 MM)|
|Weight||87 lbs. (39.5 kg)||95 lbs. (43.1 kg.)||96 lbs. (43.4 kg.)|
|Gross Coverage||100 sq. ft.||200 sq. ft.||200 sq. ft.|
1. Includes core weight
2. All values are approximate.
3. Limited to single layer applications above 650°F (343°C), but not greater than 6" (152mm) thickness.
4. With heat up schedule.
5. The surface burning characteristics of these products have been determined in accordance with UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC-S102. Values are reported to the nearest 5 rating.
6. Preproduction qualification testing
7. It is critical to have the right amount of intake ventilation and to adequately seal the attic floor to prevent pulling air from conditioned space.
8. For each Gable Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 890 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
9. For each Roof Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 600 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
10. The surface burning characteristics of these products have been determined in accordance with UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC-S102. This standard should be used to measure and describe the properties of materials, products or assemblies in response to heat and flame under controlled laboratory conditions and should not be used to describe or appraise the fire hazard or fire risk of materials, products or assemblies under actual fire conditions. However, results of this test may be used as elements of a fire risk assessment which takes into account all of the factors which are pertinent to an assessment of the fire hazard of a particular end use. Values are reported to the nearest 5 rating.
11. Preproduction qualification testing complete and on file. Chemical analysis of each production lot required for total conformance.
12. Available in fire-rated (FR) versions. Visit www.owenscorning.com for product specification data sheets applicable to these products.
*Low slope roofs of 1/4:12 to 2:12 pitch.
**See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements.
It takes more than shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to help perform in three critical areas.
^ Excludes non-Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking
Even though we’re a global company, we’re always ready to answer your questions. Call to speak with an Owens Corning representative so you can start your project right away.1-800-GET-PINK